Learn from Australia's leading Early Childhood Intervention practitioners!
Our e-learning programs are carefully designed to be flexible, easy-to-access and fit your lifestyle. Perfect for your staff induction program, upskilling your team or for your own professional development. Each program contains 6 hours of continued professional development.
At $99 per program, our online learning course represents exceptional value. (For bulk enrollment prices please contact us directly.)
4 modules that are based on the National Guidelines for Best Practice in Early Childhood Intervention:
- Universal Principles
4 modules that cover identification and early childhood intervention and include assessments to test your knowledge on what you have just learned.
- What is identification and what does it mean for children, families and services?
- Knowing when a concern is a concern
- Talking with families: Communicating concerns
- The role of Early Childhood Intervention
Developed to increase awareness and apply practical techniques to improve inclusion, collaboration between professionals and evaluation of practices.
- What is inclusion and what does
it mean for children and families?
- Inclusion best practice
- Collaboration for inclusion
- Evaluating your inclusive practice