Link Health and Community
NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator - Speech Therapist
$65,000.00-$75,000.00+super+salary packaging+travel allowance
The NDIS has engaged Early Childhood Partners around Australia to deliver the ECEI approach. Link Health and Community is Partner in the Community (PITC) delivering Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) services for children 0-6 years across the Inner East, Outer East, Inner Gippsland, Southern Melbourne and Outer Gippsland regions.
The ECEI approach supports children 0-6 years who have a developmental delay or disability and their families/carers. The ECEI approach supports families to help children develop the skills they need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their life.
Main Responsibilities for the role:
The ECEI Coordinator will be part of a trans-disciplinary team and will be integral to the delivery of the NDIS ECEI model. You will work closely with families to identify service and support needs and to set goals that will assist the child in everyday environments. The ECEI Coordinator uses a family-centred approach to gather information to identify the appropriate pathways for children and their families. This may include access to the NDIS, short term interventions or community and mainstream supports, or a combination of these.
Primary services provided include but will not be limited to:
· Be responsible for assessment, planning and delivery of services as per the scope of the role.
· Deliver services in accordance with the appropriate level and expectations of the Link HC ECEI capability framework.
· Understand the scope of practice of an ECEI Coordinator involved in the provision of services and thereby work within appropriate levels of delegation.
· Apply knowledge and experience in areas of expertise when delivering services/supports to families and children.
· Understand and adhere to all legislative and compliance requirements of the ECEI Program Link HC.
· Utilise evidence based practice in the delivery of services and adhere to relevant best practice.
· Adopt a family centred approach to gather information to identify the appropriate pathway for children and their families.
· Develop goals and plans with individual participants; including short term intervention plans in accordance with the Nation Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) model.
· Adhere to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Statement of Requirements (SoR).
· Undertake accurate and timely documentation and communication.
· Deliver on key performance indicators of the ECEI Partners in the Community program.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Citizenship or evidence of working rights in Australia.
· Bachelor Degree in an appropriate Allied Health discipline or Early Childhood Education.
· APHRA, AASW registration or equivalent professional membership.
· Ability to maintain registration compliance standards.
· Previous experience in a similar role, Early Intervention or Community Health setting.
· Current National Police Check
· Working with Children’s Check
· Victorian Driver Licence
· A reliable vehicle
· Professional registration/membership with a regulatory body
· ECEI Coordinators are offered at full time and part time. Part Time arrangement no less than four days, however three days will be considered upon negotiation.
· Core days of work are Tuesday and Friday
· Business operating hours are from 9.00-5.06pm.
To apply please submit CV and Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria.
Call or email Brenda for more information:
03 9088 7025 email@example.com