Full Time | Part Time | Contract
Attractive package including travel reimbursement
We are seeking a number of Physiotherapists with a tertiary qualification and experience working with children aged 0-6 years. We are also seeking passionate and engaging individuals from the following disciplines; Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Teaching and Speech Pathology.
The Early Childhood Early Intervention Coordinator will be part of a trans-disciplinary team responsible for the delivery of the NDIS ECEI approach. You will be part of a team delivering office, phone and community based support, working closely with families and other professionals to assess and identify the service and support needs for children with possible developmental delays, and then set goals that will assist the child in day to day environments. The role will use a family centered approach to gather information to identify the appropriate pathways for children and their families. This can include access to the NDIS, short term interventions or community and mainstream supports.
Locations to be based at include; Ballarat, Bacchus Marsh, Cranbourne, Bentleigh, Werribee, Footscray, Niddrie, Coburg, Broadmeadows, South Morang, Thomastown, South Melbourne, Heatherton, Frankston, Gippsland
The suitable candidate will be:
· Degree qualified in an appropriate allied health discipline; occupational therapy, speech pathology, social work. Or early childhood education
· Eligible for registration under one of the following: APHRA, AASW, SPA, VIT or equivalent professional membership
· Able to demonstrate previous experience working with children between the ages of 0-6 years
· Able to demonstrate experience in a similar role (desirable not essential)
· Willing to undergo a National Police Check & Working with Children’s Check
What the role offers in return:
· Inclusive and supportive trans-disciplinary team
· Access to peer supervision with your own profession and other professions
· Continuous professional development
· Invaluable knowledge/training on NDIS
· Competitive remuneration package
· Career progression opportunities
· Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Danielle Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org
· For all queries about the position, please contact Danielle on 1800 833 130.
People with a lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.